The Scientific Research Competition, the opportunity for dental students in Asia Pacific
region to present and discuss current research being undertaken, fostering collaboration.
The great time to shine like never before.
There are 2 categories of the competition
- Oral Presentation : Presentation that be done through PowerPoint will have a maximum duration of 10 minutes, followed by a 5-minute Question and Answer session
- Poster Presentation: Presentation with the A0 electronic poster will have a maximum duration of 5 minutes, followed by a 3-minute Question and Answer session
Competition opens for
- Undergraduate students
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)
- Any other equivalent program
* Graduate clinical students enrolled in a Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) or equivalent program, and graduate research students can register for presentation but are not eligible to compete.
Each category will have 3 awards which are:
- The winner 1100 USD
- The 1st runner up 800 USD
- The 2nd runner up 500 USD
Register before 28 February 2019