Photo by Kla Chinworapanya
APDAXc stands for Asia-Pacific Dental Academic Excellence Competition.
Beginning in 2019 at Bangkok, APDAXc will be the first ever international-level dental academic competition taking place in Asia-Pacific region.
Fields of knowledge
- Oral and Maxillofacial Diseases
- Cariology, Pulpal and Periapical Pathology
- Qualification Round
Each team must consist of Two dental students. Both of them need to take MCQs individually to gather the most team score. The best 15 teams will pass through
- Elimination Round
15 Qualified teams will compete in an on-stage quiz show. The weaklings will be ELIMINATED until we have the last 3 finalists.
- Grand Final Round
3 Finalists will perform complete diagnostic procedures live on-stage. Only one team with the best-in-class diagnostic strategy and accuracy will win the challenge.
Winner 2000 USD
1t runner up 1200 USD
2nd runner up 800 USD
- Undergraduate dental students in any grade at the time of application and competition
- Each university/college can send up to 2 teams
- Entry is limited to 50 teams